Nicole Leinbach Reyhle
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle is an experienced retail and wholesale professional who has a passion for small businesses. After years of working for respected retailers and wholesalers that included Nordstrom, Adidas America, Sears Corporation and Franco Sarto Footwear, Reyhle founded Retail Minded in 2007 to support independent retail businesses throughout the world. Since then, Reyhle has been recognized globally as a Top 10 – including having held the #1 spot – retail thought leader, published her first book, and supported American Express as their Spokesperson for Small Business Saturday. Additionally, in 2022, Women’s Wear Daily included her among the 25 Most Inspiring Women Retail Leaders. Her goal in establishing Retail Minded is to deliver trusted NEWS, EDUCATION & SUPPORT for retail businesses in an effort for them to reach their own unique goals.
Among the ways Reyhle has supported the retail industry at large is through delivering content to a variety of clients that have retail focused audiences, as well as offering speaking services to various conferences, companies and events. Additionally, Reyhle has published thousands of articles for publications that have included Forbes, Entrepreneur and many business trade magazines. She is also the co-founder of the Independent Retailer Conference alongside Kerry Bannigan, and has supported IBM as a retail futurist and thought leader.
As the Author of the book “Retail 101: A Guide to Managing and Marketing Your Retail Business” from McGraw-Hill, Reyhle is also a sought after speaker to small business audiences, independent retailers, industry leaders and more while also contributing as an expert to a variety of media outlets including The Today Show, CNBC and more. Want to discover Reyhle’s book? Learn more here!
“Retail is more than just a job. It’s a lifestyle.”
– Nicole Leinbach Reyhle
Now for the fun stuff! Besides Reyhle’s work history and current workload, here are a few other things about Reyhle… from Reyhle herself!
- I’ve always worked in retail… my first job was at a men’s tuxedo store.
- I have an identical twin sister… we look alike, but we definitely have our own personalities!
- I’ve lived in seven states… from birth to now they include Pennsylvania, Kentucky, New Jersey, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, Illinois again and now Colorado.
- I am part of the adjunct faculty team at Columbia College Chicago in their retail program where I proudly teach various retail marketing courses.
- I hate to fly… but love to travel. As a result? I bite my tongue and get over my fear each and every time.
- I used to be a night owl. Now? I’m definitely a morning person!
- I am a big fan of the Rumble workout! Haven’t heard of it? Definitely look it up!
- Traveling is among my favorite ways to pass time. Australia has been my most favorite place to visit…. so far.
- I volunteer for the National Alopecia Areata Foundation… an organization I’ve supported ever since my son was diagnosed with alopecia at three years old.
- If I wasn’t already doing what I love for a living, I’d want to be a florist or interior designer. Or both!