Retail Minded Speaking Services
Through our ongoing research of retail, Retail Minded Founder, Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, is able to
deliver quality insight and perspectives to best support your unique audience.
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle
Retail Minded Founder, Author, Small Business Saturday Spokesperson, IBM Futurist, Industry Influencer, Forbes & Entrepreneur.com Contributor, and Co-Founder of the Independent Retailer Conference, Nicole Leinbach Reyhle has spoken to crowds of twenty to crowds of thousands on retail subject matters that range from small business marketing to the future of retail to increasing retail revenue to technology for merchants to being a “retailer” in general. The question is… what’s right for you?
Whether you need a keynote presenter, a session speaker, moderator, emcee or on-air host for your unique business goals, Reyhle can help you deliver an experience that is memorable, informative and engaging. Learn more below or click here to discover ideas for your upcoming event.
Why Choose Nicole & Retail Minded?
Nicole brings over 15 years of retail experience and is considered one of the industries
top thought leaders. Beyond that, Nicole and her team will customize the topic and speech
to your groups specific needs.
General topics that Nicole Leinbach Reyhle is available to deliver in keynote or interactive sessions include the following. Please note ALL are customized for your unique audiences needs.
- Surviving COVID-19: What Retailers Can Do to Keep Their Businesses Alive & Thriving
- Taking Action: 10 Steps to Overcoming Business Challenges Out of Your Control
- The Path to Purchase: Understanding How Online & Offline Experiences Lead to Customer Sales
- The Red Carpet Treatment: 3 Steps to Creating Memorable & Profitable Customer Experiences
- 5 Things Disrupting Commerce Right Now… And How Your Store Can, Too
- Marketing on a Dime: 10 Realistic Ways to Drive Visibility to Retailers
- Curb Appeal: Best Practices In Making Customers Want to Enter Your Store
- A Look Into 2020 and Beyond: How to Strengthen Sales & Increase Customer Satisfaction
- Commerce & Community: Ways to Drive Consumer Traffic to Main Street Destinations & Into Stores
- Omnichannel Realities: Merging Online, Offline & Every Touchpoint In Between
- Realistic Resources to Help Drive Revenue & Streamline Operations for Emerging Independent Retailers
- 10 Best Practices to Maximize Your Store Experience & Sales
- Plus… Retail Minded’s Nicole Leinbach Reyhle can customize a workshop specific to your needs!
To learn more about how Nicole Leinbach Reyhle may be able to help your organization or business through a keynote, seminar or workshop, email Retail Minded at email@example.com.
Just a few of the companies and events Nicole has presented for:
What Are People Saying?
Your session at the WithIt Conference was incredible. I’ve come back to my organization referencing many of the topics you presented. Thank you!
Director, Business Intelligence, Haverty’s Furniture – WithIt Conference
Your presentation at GlobalShop was amazing! It was easily the best and most interactive of all the seminars that I attended. Very good stuff.
Quico “Q” Ayala
Sales Executive, Specialty Store Services – GlobalShop Attendee
Thank you – an excellent and very useful presentation that I know will help my business.
Marcia Ostashewski PhD
Executive Director, Friends of the Ukrainian Village Society – Canada Museum Association
Thank you for all of your wonderful information! We walked away with a lot of great tips! A morning well spent!
Downer’s Grove Downtown Management Corp. – Marketing on a Dime Presentation
I wanted to thank you for all the helpful information learned last night. Thanks for your support… this is exactly what I needed!
Store Owner, City of Geneva, IL – Frontline Training Presentation
Thank you so much for the great presentation! We have heard nothing but positive feedback on the presentation and information you shared. I have also heard very positive feedback on the magazine, as well! We appreciate all of your support.
Executive Director, Downtown St. Charles Partnership – Member Education Meeting
Developing your store’s strategic plan session by Nicole Leinbach Reyhle was GREAT!!!! Nicole gave me great ideas!!!
Store Manager, Canada Museum Association – Retail & Visitor Services Symposium