Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference Announces Session to be Held at ASD Market Week
ASD Market Week, the nation’s premier consumer goods trade show connecting retailers and vendors across categories that include home goods, apparel, accessories, beauty and more, will once again welcome the Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference produced by Retail Minded.
Among the speakers at the upcoming Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference include the following industry leaders:
+ Izabella Ritz, CEO of Ritz Momentum
+ CJ Rosenbaum, Founder and Partner at Amazon Sellers Attorney
+ Rob Stanley, CMO of Getida
+ Joy Williams, Director at Sellers Basics
+ Georganne Bender, Consumer Anthropologist of Kizer + Bender Speaking
+ Veronica Hung, Partner at World Financial Group
+ Kim Wren, Founder at eComm Connected
Additionally, there will be a featured series of sessions presented by AmazonLit from Founders Eric Castellenos and Sebastian Swick. Sessions they will deliver include:
- Wholesale Domination: Mastering the Art of Attracting and Securing More Partnerships in your Amazon FBA Business
- Unlocking the Secrets of Effective Outreach to Skyrocket Your Wholesale Connections for Amazon FBA Success
- Unleashing the Power of AI to Revolutionize Wholesaler Acquisition for Your FBA Company
In addition to the Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference speaker line-up, ASD Market Week will also debut a series of sessions held on the IRSC at ASD stage that will feature Joe Baer, the Co-Founder, CEO and Creative Direction of ZenGenius, Inc, Yesway CMO Derek Gaskins and other industry experts. Sessions to look forward to from ASD will take place each day at 11AM and will include:
- What’s New? The Future of Alternative Products and The Next Big Thing.
- Exploring Sensory Merchandising Experiences Together
- Lessons from Yesway on Controlling Costs Through Private Label!
- Learn More About the 9 ASD Neighborhoods from the Experts
Explore the entire line-up of sessions from the Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference at ASD Market Week by clicking here, plus secure your spot at asdonline.com. All registered attendees of ASD Market Week gain complimentary access to the Independent Retailer + Sellers Conference experience.