Sessions & Speakers for ACTION IN RETAIL 2020 Announced
DENVER, CO — July 16, 2020 — ACTION IN RETAIL is pleased to welcome Co-Hosts IBM, Lightspeed and Zoovu to their debut, virtual experience that will provide inclusive, diverse and accessible business solutions and content to help retailers of all sizes navigate and thrive as the sector builds back better. Additionally, ACTION IN RETAIL Is excited to reveal it’s speakers and educational line-up, all aimed to help boost retailer success as they navigate retail during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Speakers scheduled to be a part of the ACTION IN RETAIL experience include (in no particular order) the following:
- Elizabeth Segran | Senior Staff Writer, Fast Company and Author, The Rocket Years
- Emily Washcovick | Senior Field Marketing Manager + Small Biz Expert, Yelp
- Dax DaSilva | CEO, Lightspeed
- Charisse Jones | Retail and Workplace Correspondent, USA Today
- Andrew Caravella | Vice President, Global Partnerships, Sprout Social
- CJ Rosenbaum | Partner and Managing Attorney, Amazons Sellers Lawyer
- Michela Griffin | Commercial Lead, Klarna
- Henry Myint | Sterling Supply Chain, IBM
- Stephanie Fontaine | Owner, Her Hide Out
- Albert Scherer | Director of eCommerce, Follet
- Barbara Thau | Senior Features Editor, CO by U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Alex Therrien | Strategic Solutions Manager, Lightspeed
- Scott Buelter | CEO & President, Ascent360
- Deana Thornton | Director of Commerce, Mailchimp
- Kevin McKenzie | CEO, SkuIQ
- Karin Eldor | Senior Contributor, Forbes Women
- Rebecca Buisan | Director of Offering Management, Sterling Supply Chain IBM
- Melissa Gonzalez | CEO & Chief Pop-Up Architect, The Lionesque Group an MG2 Company
Among the sessions to be included at ACTION IN RETAIL include “Retail Right Now: A Realistic Snapshot of Retail in 2020” moderated by Retail Minded’s Nicole Leinbach Reyhle with Lightspeed’s CEO Dax DaSilva. “Transforming Data Into Profitable Customer Experiences” and “Strengthening Sales & Traffic In Physical Storefronts Despite Competition, Challenges & COVID-19”. For a full line-up of sessions and their respective speakers, click here.
Additionally, attendees of ACTION IN RETAIL can look forward to engaging with brand representatives from companies exhibiting at the virtual exhibit hall at ACTION IN RETAIL. Attendees will be able to connect directly to the exhibitors and speakers both through dynamic, interactive tools such as audio/video/text chat and messaging, as well as polls and videos in an immersive environment – including an interactive networking room and auditorium. Plus, participants will be able to engage in brand information in the form of videos, documents and presentations to further support their engagement.
Exhibitors of ACTION IN RETAIL include IBM, Lightspeed, Zoovu, Yelp, Klarna, skuIQ, Ascent 360, Shipsi, Bigthinx, The Lionesque Group, The Better Packaging, Green Story and Amazon Sellers Lawyer and Repack.
Retailers need to take ACTION to make ACTION with their unique businesses. ACTION IN RETAIL can help. To register for FREE, visit www.actioninretail.com.
ABOUT ACTION IN RETAIL
Retail is changing. Consumers are changing. Yet the need to connect retailers to business services remains the same. ACTION IN RETAIL delivers on that. Business leaders are continuously having to adjust their operational, marketing and sales efforts in response to the real-time marketplace, and ACTION IN RETAIL helps to create connectivity among retailers and providers to help take action in their continued retail efforts. Hosted by industry veterans Kerry Bannigan and Nicole Leinbach Reyhle, ACTION IN RETAIL will debut July 22, 2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle