The Spring 2013 Issue of Retail Minded Magazine NOW AVAILABLE!
Producing Retail Minded Magazine is labor of love, and I’m thrilled to share with you the latest issue.
In our Spring 2013 edition, you will gain a variety of useful information specific to indie stores that can help you in your unique businesses. Some articles to look forward to include:
- Discover the 10 best tips on how to host an effective employee training with unique insight just for indie stores & businesses from retail expert David Goodwin of Retail Training Services
- Learn best practices on negotiating a lease with your landlord – and other leasing support
- Hear from RM’s resident financial expert Mike Vodicka on ways to gain capital to help grow your store from one store to two to three or more – plus understand what more than one store really means
- Meet real retailers who are busy leading – and loving – their retail lives
- Gain expert advice on how to reach out to your local media from PR pro Inna Shamis
- Meet Bruce Gold – the man behind some of TV’s hottest infomercials – and learn his retail tips
- Get realistic insight on how to effectively navigate trade shows from a variety of viewpoints
- Hear my thoughts on 10 reasons to love retail during Spring
- & MUCH, MUCH MORE!
As always, we aim to produce a quality publication that truly speaks to the hearts, needs, challenges, goals, opportunities… you get the idea… and more of independently owned retailers and other small businesses. And like our readers, we’re indie ourselves… so we truly understand what it’s like to run your own biz. BUT don’t just trust us. We also have an amazing Advisory Board that helps US help YOU in gaining the best news, education and support for your business.
Here’s to a prosperous, colorful, beautiful Spring for each of you –
Nicole Leinbach Reyhle
Founder & Editorial Director