Retail Minded Works With The KENTUCKY RETAIL FEDERATION On Their INAUGURAL RETAIL RECHARGE CONFERENCE
Lexington, Ky. – As the retail industry gears up for the 2022 holiday shopping season and looks ahead to another new year, the Kentucky Retail Federation (KRF) will host its inaugural Retail Recharge Conference presented by Yelp in Lexington on Tuesday, October 25, 2022.
The one-day conference will bring retailers and industry partners together for conversation, collaboration and learning. Attendees will hear from a variety of nationally recognized thought leaders and industry experts, including:
- Nicole Leinbach, Founder, RetailMinded.com
- Emily Washcovnick, Senior Field Marketing Manager, Yelp
- Steph Bechard, Retail Social Media Strategist, Crystal Media
- Ashlin Hadden, Founder, Ashlin Hadden Insurance
- Alison Davis, Executive Director, Community and Economic Development Initiative of Kentucky
- Michael Ashcraft, Senior Area Manager, Small Business Administration
- And more!
“Retail Recharge is a first-of-its-kind event for Kentucky retailers to connect with others in the industry and learn how to better navigate the retail environment we face today,” said Tod Griffin, President of the Kentucky Retail Federation. “We’re excited to offer this unique opportunity and invite anyone interested in the retail industry to attend.”
Sessions on the agenda include:
- Mysteries Unveiled: Lessons in Marketing, Customer Engagement & How to Win More Sales
- Economics Update: The State of Retail 2022 / Global Trends Facing Kentucky’s Retailers
- Financial Savvy Biz Tips 101: What Every Business Needs to Know
- Yelp 101: Best Practices to Boost Your Profile Page, Manage Customer Reviews, Combat Negative Reviews & More
- Fastest Path to Cash Calm: Ways to Increase Your Cash Flow Now
- How Independent Retailers are Driving Sales & Profits with Social Media
“The retail industry continues to adapt amid changing consumer preferences and demands. Retail Recharge will provide business owners and operators with the information and insights they need to succeed,” said keynote speaker Nicole Leinbach, Founder of RetailMinded.com. “From marketing and social media, to customer engagement and cash flow, Kentucky retailers will leave this conference with exciting new ideas to implement ahead of the industry’s busiest season.”
Registration is open now, and sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information, visit RetailRecharge.com. You do not have to be a member of the Kentucky Retail Federation to attend.
About Retail Recharge
Retail Recharge is a conference for retailers presented by the Kentucky Retail Federation. 2022 sponsors include Yelp, Traditional Bank, Ashlin Haddin Insurance, Crystal Media, Anthem, First Benefits Insurance Mutual, Retail Mavens and Retailers Processing Network. Visit RetailRecharge.com for more information.
About the Kentucky Retail Federation
The Kentucky Retail Federation is the “Voice of Retailing” throughout the Commonwealth, representing retailers of all types and sizes since 1939. From Main Street to the mall, retailers enhance Kentucky’s communities and provide a better quality of life for Kentuckians everywhere. Kentucky’s retail industry supports 556,000 jobs and pays more than $9.3 billion in wages annually. Retailers collect over $2.8 billion in state sales tax and pay millions in other taxes to state and local governments.