Summer Issue of Retail Minded Magazine Now Available
This summer, make sure you’re doing more than just getting sunshine while not in your stores! Make sure you get the latest issue of Retail Minded Magazine, the nation’s only retail lifestyle publication that supports you both IN & OUT of your retail store.
The Summer 2013 issue of Retail Minded Magazine is packed with expert insight, realistic solutions and indie support to help small businesses of all kinds succeed in their unique goals. Here’s what you can expect in our latest issue, available in both print or digital.
- Learn about the Marketplace Fairness Act & How This Will Effect Internet Sales Tax… And You
- Gain Expert Tips on Organizing Your Social Media from Retail Social Media Expert Crystal Vilkaitis
- Discover New Ways to Capture Customer’s Attention & Sales Through In-Store Events from Kizer & Bender
- Hear How Music in Your Store Impacts Your Store Environment, Customer’s Moods and Sales
- Learn Ways to Realistically Combat Store Theft on an Indie Retail Budget
- Gain Merchandising Tips from Visual Merchandising Pro Lyn Falks of Retail Work, Inc.
- & Hear From the Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce on How Retail is Different – & Very Indie – in Cape Cod, MA!
Plus, as always, each issue of Retail Minded is packed with tips to better manage your personal finances, trends to keep an eye out on, insight on how to live a healthier life despite a busy retail schedule and much, much more!
We’re also excited to share a Q&A with Ashley Broad from truTV’s Hardcore Pawn! Millions of viewers tune in to each episode to watch the day-to-day operations and more of Detroit’s busiest and largest pawn shop… yet we wanted to hear the dirt on working in a family retail business and handling a hectic home and work life. Be sure to gain Broad’s point of view of working retail with her family in tow.
Finally, gain a recap of the 2013 Independent Retailer Conference that was held in May 2013 in New York City.
If this isn’t enough, be sure to check out Retail Minded’s list of ten reasons to love retail in the summer!
Order your print copy , digital download or annual subscription here! And remember… like our readers, we’re indie ourselves and appreciate all your support as we continue to work hard to support the independent retail community!